Saturday 16 October 2010

    So I've just started studying English at Bournemouth University, which going pretty well so far. I moved out of my home in London almost a month ago and now live in Bournemouth itself. Moving out for the first time, and almost starting your life all over again in a new place with new people can be daunting at the best of times, but settling in has actually been easier than I first thought.

     Basically, I'll be using this blog to write gig, album and possibly film reviews, as well as a copy of anything I write for the uni magazine or newspaper. The only thing I'm good at is writing, and the only things I'm incredibly passionate about are film and music (and Ewan McGregor, but let's not got there!),  so I know my fate lies somewhere within the three.


     I had a mini crisis just before moving to uni, because I realised I didn't want to write formal or factual journalism, but after talking things through with my mum I understood that I simply need to do what I love, which is what I intend to do after my degree (if I pass it, that is!) and practice before I finish my degree.


    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment